Rules & Guidelines
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• An Annual Fee is payable following application success. Payment by Bank Transfer following invoice, we also use pay-pal if preferred.
• Membership is non-refundable and will automatically be due for renewal at the beginning of each year.
• Unrivalled, top-level introductions, bespoke corporate events plus members’ rates on extra cost events and discounts on restaurants, hotels and retailers within our network.
• Access to the detailed calendar of events, including a complimentary place to all the business breakfasts.
• Invitations to a range of VIP events for Member with the option of bringing a guest. Note: Some of these events carry a charge.
• Membership of an exclusive members’ club.
• Membership applies for Manchester OR Leeds. Members who wish to attend a complimentary event at a different location can transfer if they do not exceed their complimentary allocation.
• Members can attend any of the additional cost events in Manchester or Leeds using their members’ rates.
• Members may bring a guest along to x1 Breakfast meeting across the 12 months.
Rules and Guidelines
• Membership is with the individual rather than the business. A substitute colleague can attend in your absence with prior approval, however, will not qualify for the many benefits.
• Discounts will not be applicable where other publicly discounts are advertised.
• Personal Information regarding membership will remain confidential. The Clique 100 Club complies with all GDPR regulations.
• Clique 100 Club reserves the right to revoke Membership at any time.
• Clique 100 Club accepts no liability for the offers, discounts, benefits or services supplied, advertised or provided by a participating business. Member offers may be withdrawn at any time by the participating business.
• All Members must complete and application form and be bound by the Rules and Guidelines.
• Clique 100 Club is independent of the participating businesses involved and does not make any representations or warranties on behalf of these participating businesses.
• Clique 100 Club is owned by Clique Luxury Events LTD with company number 10923483 and whose registered office is at 4 Brewery Place, Leeds, LS10 1NE
• 5% commission of the gross sale applies to Members who successfully sign up a new Clique 100 Club member in the Gold or Platinum Tier.
• 5% commission of the gross sale applies to Members who successfully sell a Table or Individual Ticket to one of the High-Profile Events run by Clique Luxury Events.
• 5% commission of the gross sale applies to Members who successfully sign up a Paying Sponsor to any of the Clique Luxury Events.
• Commission is payable once the full sale is paid and processed by Clique Luxury Events and a month in lieu of the sale going through.
• Members cease to be members when they fail to pay their Annual Fee.
• Membership is non-transferable and is for a minimum of 12 months. All fees are on an going rolling contract. Following 12 months membership – should you wish to cancel we require at least one month’s notification in writing.